|Home||» Products||» Copper & Copper Alloy Sheets, Strips & Bus Bars||» Copper Bus Bars|
Copper Bus Bars
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 575 INR
- Product Type
- Cast Products
- Surface Finishing
- 30 Kilograms (kg)
- Reddish Orange
Bus Bars Are Used Within Electrical Installations For Distributing Power From A Supply Point To A Number Of Out Put Circuits. They May Be Used In A Variety Of Configurations Ranging From Vertical Risers Carrying Current To Each Floor Of A Multi Storey Building To Bars Used Entirely Within A Distribution Panel Or Within An Industrial Process. Bus Bars Are Used Subject To A Number Of Parameters Like:
1. Temperature Rise Due To Energy Losses.
2. Energy Efficiency And Life Time Cost.
3. Short Circuit Current Stresses And Protection.
4. Jointing Methods And Performances.
We manufacture Copper Flats which are supplied in
Annealed: 60 HV Max,
Hard: 90HV Minimum.
They Are Available Invaried Specifications & Dimensions.
- FOB Port
- Kolkata Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 1500 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Jute Cloth And Wooden Runners.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- We Are Certified By NSIC, SSI, MSME & ISO.