|Home||» Products||» Railway Bronze Ingots and Castings||» Railway Bronze Ingots|
Railway Bronze Ingots
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 495 INR
- Product Type
- Bronze Ingots
- IS:1458-1965 Or Latest
- Chemical Composition
- As Per IS: 1387-1959 Or Latest
- Defense, Remelting, Steel Industry
- 500 * 100 * 90 Millimeter (mm)
- 15 Kilograms (kg)
- Yellowish Brown
Railway Bronze Ingots Are Cast As Per IS:1458-1965 Or Latest Specifications. They Are Cast As
1. Class 1: 6-8% Tin, 0.5% Lead, 0.5% Zinc, Phosphorous: 0.4-0.6%, Iron: 0.3% Max, Antimony: 0.1% Max, Balance: Copper Plus Incidental Nickel.
2. Class 2: 5-7% Tin, 1-3% Lead, Zinc: 2-3%, Phosphorous: 0.05% Max, Iron: 0.3% Max, Balance Copper Plus Incidental Nickel.
3. Class 3: 6-8% Tin, 14-16% Lead, Zinc 0.5% Max, Phosphorous 0.05% Max, Iron: 0.3% Max, Antimony: 0.4% Max, Iron & Antimony Max: 0.5%, Balance: Copper Plus Incidental Nickel.
4. Class 4: 6-8% Tin, 9-11% Lead, Zinc 0.5% Max, Phosphorous 0.05% Max, Iron: 0.3% Max, Antimony: 0.4% Max, Iron & Antimony: 0.5% Max, Copper Plus Incidental Nickel Max.
5. Class 5: 4-6% Tin, 4-6% Lead, 4-6% Zinc, 0.05% Phosphorous, Iron: 0.3% Max, Antimony: 0.3% Max, Iron & Antimony: 0.5% Max, Balance: Copper Plus Incidental Nickel.
- FOB Port
- Kolkata Port
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 30 MT Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Jute Cloth & Wooden Crates
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- We Are Certified By NSIC, SSI, MSME & ISO.